MA Status Gown (Hire)

Hire your MA status gown for use at formal occasions at the University of Cambridge. If you aren't sure which status of gown your require check out the Gown Guide on the Graduate Union website.
*Churchill Gowns does not represent and is not affiliated with this institution in any way